Vegetable medley Napoleon
For 6 people:
- 27 Brick pastry sheets
- 1cl of olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 eggplant
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 90g of mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 410°F.
- Soften the sliced onion in the olive oil.
- Add the zucchinis and eggplant cut into cubes and the chopped tomatoes for about twenty minutes. Half way through cooking, add the chopped garlic.
- During this time, lightly brush the sheets of brick pastry with butter and then cut into 54 squares measuring 10×10 cm (approximately half a sheet).
- Group them into threes to make 18 packs.
- To make your first Napoleon, place 1 pack of 3 squares on your tray and then cover with a first layer of the mixture, add a second pack of squares, and then cover again with the mixture. Repeat this one more time.
- Cover the last layer of brick with mozzarella and rosemary.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other 5 Napoleon.
- Bake for about 10 or 12 minutes.