Strawberry tart in a basket
For 6 people:
- 6 sheets of Brick pastry
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter for the crowns
- 250g of strawberries
- 20g of butter
- Ground almonds
- 300g of mascarpone / cream cheese
- 1 vanilla pod seeds
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Mint leaves to decorate
- 6 small molds with a diameter of 12cm
- Place 4 sheets of Brick pastry on top of each other and cut into 6 squares. Brush each square with melted butter, place them in buttered molds.
- Place the molds on a baking tray and cook in the oven preheated (350°F) for 4 minutes until the pastry is golden-brown.
- Take out of the oven, leave to cool and then carefully remove from the mold.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces heat them in a saucepan with the butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Mix the mascarpone / cream cheese with the vanilla seeds, the icing sugar and milk. Mix gently with the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the crowns with ground almonds.
- Pour the cream mixture and the strawberries into the crowns, decorate with diced strawberries and mint leaves.