For 3-6 people:
- 4 brick pastry sheets
- 1 tub of Philadelphia or cream cheese
- 4 slices of smoked trout
- 30g of salted butter
- 6 stands of basil
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter.
- Cut the brick pastry sheets into bands approximately 8cm wide. Lightly brush with melted butter.
- Thinly chop the basil leaves, cut a slice of smoked trout into small cubes and mix it all with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- At one end of each band, place half a slice of smoked trout and spread a teaspoon (or more) of the mixture on top and then shape the samosas into triangles.
- Place the samosas on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.