Goat cheese surprise
For 3-6 people:
- 6 round brick pastry sheets
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices of goat cheese
- 1 medium zucchinis
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 strand of mint leaves (chives can be used instead of mint depending on taste and the season)
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 handful of arugula or baby spinach
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil with the mint leaves and chopped garlic and then the zucchinis cut into small cubes.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes on low heat to keep the zucchinis slightly crunchy.
- On the flat sheet of brick pasty, place 2 cherry tomatoes cut in half, on top of the slice of goat cheese.
- Cover with zucchinis. Sprinkle with ground salt and pepper for taste.
- Raise the edges of the sheet of brick pastry with both hands and then pull together. This will make a crown.
- Fasten this with the tie of your choice (cooking string, strands of chives etc.).
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve with arugula or baby spinach for a fresh and tasty starter.