Design your own candies!
For 6 people:
- 3 brick pastry sheets
- 3 small pears
- 6 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 40g of sugar
- 40g of butter
- the juice of half an orange
- Preheat your oven to 410°F.
- Cut the pears into small cubes, add the orange juice and finely chopped mint leaves.
- Heat a frying pan and melt the butter.
- Add the pear-mint-orange mixture and the sugar until the pears are nice golden.
- Take half a sheet of brick pastry and put a large spoon of the mixture in the center of the sheet.
- Add a square of dark chocolate on top of the mixture.
- Roll the sheet of brick pastry like a candie and fasten the ends with cooking string.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 410°F.