Chocolate and banana Samossas
For 3-6 people
- 50g flour
- 50g of almond powder
- 50g butter
- 100g of chocolate
- 1 egg
- 50g of sugar
- 1 banana
- 4 round brick sheets
- Mix the flour and the almond powder.
- In parallel, melt the chocolate with the butter for 1 min in the microwave or steam.
- Add the egg and sugar to the flour / almond mixture. Mix together.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Peel and cut the banana into slices.
- Cut a sheet of brick in 2. Fold the sheet in 2 so as to join the rounded edge and the right edge.
- Place a large spoonful of the chocolate mixture and sliced banana on top.
- Fold the brick sheet into a triangle to form a samossa.
- Brown the samosas with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 410°F.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before eating.